Saturday, May 15, 2010

Baby Cup

I spoke too soon! Matthew’s feedings haven’t been good since I blogged last. Oh well, I know he can have that perfect feed and we’ll keep working at it. I’m hopeful we are turning a corner, albeit not as fast as we’d like. As well, Mommy’s Day was dependent on good weather and was washed out due to our much needed rain. We’ll make it later in the month and hope for sunnier weather then.

So, today we went to run errands and fought our way through Costco with the other rain soaked folks. After we returned, as I fed Matthew, I listened to this encounter of Darren pressing Jackson to use a regular cup instead of a sippy cup.

Jackson: Can I please have some apple juice?
Darren: In a big boy cup or a baby cup?
Jackson: (I cant see him but can almost hear his brain turning) Ummm.. (pause) baby cup?
Darren: Okay, here (hands him the sippy cup)
Jackson: This isn’t baby cup, this is cookie monster cup
Darren: Tomato, tomato
Jackson: No Daddy, not tomato, cookie monster.

Hehehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment