Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy 3rd Month


Happy 3rd Month!

Lately, we have been concentrating on the struggle (the feedings) with Matthew, but today we are going to celebrate the good, wonderful and beautiful that is Matthew.

I’m in love with…

Matthew’s cute dimples
The fact that he is best comforted by being held
His crooked smile
How much Alyssa and Jackson love him
His sweet disposition (except for feeding time)
How he tucks his hand in my shirt collar when he sleeps in my arms
His full mouth grin right as he is falling asleep
His crazy professor hair
The fact that he is a great sleeper
The way he furrows his brow (like Darren)
How he holds my finger when he calmly takes a bottle
His cute squishiness!

I love being his mom and thank God for my sweet baby Matthew!



No comments:

Post a Comment