Thursday, April 17, 2014

More Happiness

Although I used to scoff at parents who let their kids set off all the toys at the store, Matthew and I are often at the store when it is pretty deserted and making all the trucks light up and make noise makes him as happy as I've ever seen him.



I love playing games as a family!  Even Matthew was pretty well behaved the last few times.



Spring has definitely sprung here in Austin.  Though the temperatures are still a bit too moderate for me, the roses seem to like it.


When asked what her favorite thing is about Austin, Alyssa answers 'tacos'. 


I saw a kid's shoe on the side of the street the other day in our neighborhood. It made me smile. Matthew hasn't thrown a shoe out of the window since last spring, when we instituted the 'shoes off before windows down' rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment