Friday, February 21, 2014

One Wish

The other day, I was thinking about the kids and wondered to myself, "if I could have one wish, only one wish, what would it be?"

You'd think maybe I'd wish to change Matthew's diagnosis or want the world to be a nicer place or something that would make it easier for the kids.  Those ideas did come to mind, but there is one wish that dominates my thoughts-- that my kids be blessed with great teachers throughout their educational lives.  I think that one wish would influence everything else as the impact of teachers in their lives is so great! 


This year, 2 out of our 3 kids have great teachers. One does not, and the difference is jarring and disturbing.  The influence of teachers is great-- both good and bad.  I wish, hope and pray going forward that they all be blessed with good and great teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment