Friday, October 28, 2011

Hoy Kid Update

Alyssa:  I figured out a plan to allow Alyssa some additional freedom, but it ended up not being needed.  Before I laid out my plan, she told me that she'd like to wait until she is 6 years old to ride to/from school on her own.  I have another month and a half to refine my thinking. 

Jackson:  I've noticed an improvement in Jackson lately. He's less easily frustrated, and he seems to be making some progress in his academics and fine motor skills.  I figure it is likely the school change and our increased focus on these issues, but it could just be a new developmental stage for him.  Either way, it is a good thing. Jackson even seems a little happier.  Yesterday he was out dancing in the rain.  


Matthew:  He started babbling this week!  He's always made sounds, but now they are the true baby babbles.  Ba-ba-ba-ba.  Yippee!


No comments:

Post a Comment