Friday, October 12, 2012

Helping, Reading, Building, and Learning

Happy moments from the last week--

-Matthew has become quite the little helper.  When I vacuum, he vacuums with his little vacuum. When I wipe the table, he goes to get a rag to help.  When I step out of the shower, he likes to hand me a towel.  It is so sweet!

-Alyssa's class was just approved to check out chapter books from the library. This thrilled our little reader.   We have begun to let her read on her own in bed for a few minutes after nightly tuck in.  I am in awe of what a big girl she has become!

-As a reward for very good behavior this past week, Jackson and Alyssa received a small Lego kit each.  They worked their kits independently, without any help, and without any frustation.  It was delightful!

-Jackson has seemed to turn the corner in school.  He doesn't complain about it near as much and he loves to share with us some of what he has learned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment