Monday, August 26, 2013

First Day of School

I love the start of a new school year!  This year is particularly exciting because all 3 kids will be in the public school system and in new schools.

Alyssa is excited about her 2nd grade year.  She is ready to learn and make some new friends. 

I wouldn't call Jackson excited, but he isn't dreading school, so I call that a win.  He was a champ walking into his kindergarten class this morning. 

Matthew was excited about school and went in like he owned the place even though he had never been there or met anyone yet. 

I have been enjoying the peace and quiet-- the first time since we've had kids that I haven't been working or had a child to care for-- and I am planning to have lunch out with my beloved and go to the grocery store without 3 kids in tow. 

Happy first day of school!








No comments:

Post a Comment