Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New Opportunity

When I took voluntary separation from Accenture in October, life was crazy busy.  Taking the separation package was intended to make our lives less stressful and less complicated.  And me staying home to better care for our family has served that intended purpose.  In the past few months though, we've realized that life has considerably calmed down. Now we are ready to purposefully add a little complication to our lives. 

I've always said I wanted to teach...someday.  Well, that 'someday' will be this Fall!  I interviewed and received a job offer this morning to teach Sociology part-time at our local community college.  I am beyond thrilled!  I can't wait to get back in the classroom!!  It is the perfect position for me and our family right now.  I feel so lucky to have this opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment