Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Happiness

The things that are making me happy...

-Matthew giving me big, wet open mouthed kisses on my cheek.
-Seeing Alyssa and her friend Jack come out of school with smiles on their faces.
-Not feeling as hurried, as we adjust to our new schedules.
-This conversation with Jackson-- J:  "I'll unbuckle my seat belt when I get to be a big boy." Me:  "You aren't a big boy now?" J:  "Yes, but not big enough to unbuckle my seat belt." Ah, 4 year old logic.
-Watching Matthew cruise on the couch.  He's making major progress toward walking!
-Alyssa being excited about checking out her first book from the school's library.  She picked out a Curious George book.
-Darren running 10 miles and it not seeming to impact him.  This makes me happy and a little jealous, as I run 3 miles and am wiped out!
-Jackson picking out 'The Hungry Caterpillar' for his nighttime book.  He gravitates to that book every so often and it always makes me smile.
-Watching Alyssa and Jackson so very excited about the air popper popping popcorn.
-Seeing Matthew get giddy about his nightly yogurt.  He does a happy dance when you pull the container from the fridge, even clicking his heels (braces) together.

No comments:

Post a Comment