Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekend Update

Just a little to report this weekend--

--I ran a 5k on Saturday and improved my time by 2 minutes.  Not my fastest but improved!
--Jackson had his 2nd t-ball game this weekend. It was again very cute, and thankfully a little less frustrating.  He seemed a bit more focused on the game and actually ran after the ball a few times (though he got frustrated that someone got to it first).
--Watched the Bears game with some friends that we don't see nearly enough.  Too bad the Bears lost.
--I spent a good portion of the weekend grading, preparing for class and creating the exams for this week.  Every time I think I hit a rhythm, I feel like I'm behind the very next day.  This week is 1/4 way through the semester...not that I'm counting!
--Matthew has been practicing pulling up on the furniture (or whatever else he can) and taking steps-- a lot this weekend. It made giving him a bath in the bathtub a bit more difficult this morning as all he wanted to do is stand and take steps.  
--This upcoming week is a big week. I'm giving my first exam in my classes and also interviewing a handful of people to watch Matthew during the day while I'm at school.  I say I know that no one will love and care for Mattie like I do, but I hope and pray I find someone who will!  And Matthew has PT on Tuesday, an EEG at the neurologists on Wednesday, and a sleep study on Saturday.  Add in dance on Monday for Alyssa and t-ball on Thursday and Saturday for Jackson and that equals another crazy week! 

Jackson's in the black shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment