Friday, December 2, 2011

Crazy & Messy

When you walk into our house, there is no doubt that we have 3 small kids.  At this very moment there are plasma cars, ride on toys, books, balls, the remote control, Star Wars blasters and other random toys littering our living room.  No matter how hard I try to straighten up, it almost always has a disheveled look. 

I joke that I should add "stuff mover" to my mommy job description because I move the same items time and time again.  I put the remote on the end table, and 2 minutes later Matthew throws it back on the floor. I put the ride on toys away, and a few minutes later, Alyssa and Jackson are racing around the living room.  I put the toys in the bin, and within the hour I'll look around and find them all over the living room.  I feel like I do this a half dozen times a day. I really should only do it once, with the kids, right before they go to bed but I'm not ready to admit that my life is that crazy & messy yet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment