Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Today, as we've celebrated mother's day visiting with our mothers and my grandmother, I've been thinking about how much I've learned from being mom to Alyssa, Jackson and Matthew.  The list is long, but I think the sum is that Alyssa taught me to be a mom, Jackson taught me to parent, and Matthew taught me to be an advocate. I am beyond honored to be 'mommy' to these 3 great kids.


Darren and I are both very lucky to have terrific moms, who are now fantastic grandmothers too.  We feel so blessed to have them in our lives. And we are doubly blessed that in addition to them, we have so many wonderful, caring women in our lives, who make our lives and those of our kids richer-- our aunts, our friends, our grandmothers, our cousins.  Happy mother's day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment