Thursday, July 21, 2011

Random Bits

-Last night Darren had a work happy hour/dinner, so I let Alyssa and Jackson pick whatever they wanted for dinner.  Alyssa= yogurt, blueberries, apple and cashew nut clusters; Jackson= yogurt, left over pizza quesadilla, apple.  Not sure what I expected, but it wasn't that!

-Matthew has started tucking his hand in the neck of my shirt when I carry him. A twist on Napoleon.  If he keeps doing it, I'm going to need to wear prettier bras in public.

-We've been a little lax with Matthew's foot braces.  Knowing he really only needs them when he stands, I make sure he has them on when he's in the exersaucer or when we are working on his PT exercises.  Other than that, they've been off.  I feel like we'll be more motivated when he starts standing on his own, but know we need to start getting him in them before then to help him stand on his own.  This process has made me glad we were motivated to keep the helmet on him when his head was being reshaped.  Otherwise I'm sure we would have been more lax about that as well.   

-When we returned from vacation, our yellow lab mix had a stink that I can't even describe.  We've washed her, washed her crate, etc and we can't get rid of her funk.  Not good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment