Saturday, February 12, 2011

Helmet Countdown Wk 5

Helmet Countdown- 5 weeks down, 5 weeks to go

We are halfway! 

I've been increasingly annoyed with the helmet lately.  It is cumbersome. It makes it harder to love on my sweet baby boy.  When I carry him, Matthew accidentally knocks me in the head with it several times a day.  And it still smells a little bit like a foot. 

But Matthew's had it on his required 23+ hours a day and he doesn't seem to mind it as much as I do.  Another positive is that I think I push Matthew a bit harder with therapy exercises because I'm not worried if he bonks his head on the floor from a sitting position.  And Jackson's taken to knocking on it.  Not sure I want him to get used to knocking on his brother's head, but Jackson likes the sound and Matthew loves the attention from his big brother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment