Sunday, February 20, 2011

No more germs!

I think I'm going to coat everything in the house with Lysol and then hermetically seal it.  No one will be allowed in or out without getting into a bubble.  No more germs!! 

Mid-week I started suspecting that Matthew was coming down with something.  His nose was running, he's been really fussy, appetite was lacking, etc. Likely just a head cold.  Then Darren woke up Friday with a head cold.  Ugh!!  We can't seem to get and stay well in our house.

Yesterday, Matthew took a good hour long morning nap and then a huge 4 hour afternoon nap. He woke up happier and in a better mood than I've seen him in quite some time.  It was totally delightful!  I'm hoping Darren's recovery will also be swift and we'll all be well for a while.

{Slept through the night ticker-- 1-- Yipee!}

No comments:

Post a Comment