Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What I'm Lovin'


Since Matthew has been on house arrest since Thursday of last week, I’ve had lots of time to concentrate on just Matthew.  I’m lovin’…
-the way he clasps his hands together.
-that since he can roll over, he will no longer participate in ‘tummy time’.  I just put him on his stomach and he’ll be on his back again before I can count to 5.
-that I can make him laugh by squeezing his puggy thighs.
-how he’ll rake anything that comes near his mouth past his two sharp, very white baby teeth.
-his crooked smile when I pretend to suck on his pacifier as if to say “silly mommy”.
-the way he wraps his arm around my shoulder when I carry him.
-that I can entertain him just by clapping my hands.
-watching Alyssa and Jackson play with him.
-those big dimples when he smiles all of those sweet baby smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment